The UK now celebrates National Curry Week every October but, as far as we are concerned, every day could be a Curry day!
Taking inspiration from chefs such as Vineek Bhatia (Rasoi), Vivek Singh (The Cinnamon Club), Atul Kochhar (Benares) and the Hairy Bikers, we try our best to wow our guests with adaptations of authentic Indian recipes using freshly caught fish and prime cuts of meat.
The suggested menu below is completely flexible and can be discussed at the time of booking. Special dietary needs will be taken into consideration when planning the menu.
Juicy, jumbo Prawns served with mini puffy Puris
Sri Lankan Monkfish Curry
Fluffy Basmati Rice
Poppadum with fresh tomato chutney, coriander chutney, cucumber & mint raita, Mooli Salad
Choose from Main dessert menu selection or try a sharing platter of cheese, biscuits, fruit and chocolate
From £30.00 per person
Other themes menus which are popular include Burns Night Suppers, Mediterranean Feasts, Tapas, Italian, Cocktails & Canapes, Ladies that Lunch, and many more
- Celebrate Easter with a Luxury Easter Weekend Picnic LunchSecond Helpings2021-05-16T14:16:09+00:00
- 5-Course Valentine’s Day Special Luxury Takeaway Cream TeaSecond Helpings2021-05-16T14:17:40+00:00
- New for 2021: Delicious food available to take-awaySecond Helpings2021-04-10T15:32:14+00:00
- SPRING 2021 MENU – Dine in or Al Fresco at Second HelpingsSecond Helpings2021-05-16T14:43:05+00:00
- Quintessential English Afternoon Tea in the GardenSecond Helpings2021-02-25T12:41:10+00:00